Thursday 7 February 2013

All I Want is Braveheart and a Beer

Two score and four years ago, this waffle loving, wake making, Western attending, wacky, fun loving guy was born. He professes his ideal evening to be spent doing nothing but petting a pot-bellied pig named Hamlet. However, those of us who know him well enough to be his facebook friends would probably agree that he also enjoys a good screening of Braveheart while drinking beer. Seriously, I’ve seen this same status something like 3 times in the last couple months. His favorite dinosaur is the Ankylosaurus, I don’t really have a joke for that one; but at least you learned something from reading this post right?  Preferring not to brag about his personal athletic achievements, he responded to the question “most notable athletic achievement” with ‘I think I went to the gym yesterday’. On the other hand, I do happen to know that he plays a mean game of beer pong and has an aptitude for chugging Guinness. He has been referred to as a real Mario Andretti behind the wheel of a car. Some say that he thought Star Wars was a documentary, and that he likes his athletes to take their oars down to the dock 6 hours before the race. All I know is, he’s coach Matt Waddell.


No comments:

Post a Comment