Sunday 24 February 2013

Where's my lung gone?


Finally we’re here, the final team bio! He’s pretty tall. Based on information from Andre I’d say definitely tall enough to party, because he’s taller than Andre. He’s kind of quiet and sometimes he’s kind of awkward, but sometimes he’s kind of not quiet, and other’s he’s not too awkward. Thus it was difficult to come up with a good biography for him. What I do know is that enjoys changing Wendy’s signs. His ipod is known to have the best if sometimes oddest music mixes for the erg room. He comes from the lovely clean air and pleasant vistas of Hamilton, Ontario. He has collapsed his own lung - twice. Some say that he once hid in a bush for two hours in order to try and surprise someone – which he didn’t manage, and that when he’s not rowing, he’s rowing. All I know is, it’s Dave LaRiviere.

Out of all the pictures of Dave I found, I like this one best.

No comments:

Post a Comment